Original Kettle 22"
Immerse yourself in the sound of crackling briquettes and the rich, inviting smell of smoke. Stay true to the modern version of the kettle that started it all: the Original Kettle. Invented by Weber’s founder and loved around the world. This is the essence of charcoal grilling.
- Plated steel cooking grate
- Heavy-gauge steel charcoal grate
- Porcelain-enamelled bowl and lid
- Bottom wire rack
- Lid handle with heat shield
- Angled lid hook inside grill lid
- Removable aluminium ash catcher
- Aluminized steel One-Touch cleaning system
- Cooking Area 363 sq. in.
- Width 22.5 in.
- Height 39.5 in.
- Depth 25 in.
Bowl and lid – 10 years, no rust-through/burn-through
One-Touch cleaning system – 5 years, no rust-through/burn-through
Plastic components – 5 years, excluding fading or discolouration
All remaining parts – 2 years